Friday, December 12, 2008

New food that I have tried and love.

I do not have the best relationship with food, I enjoy it a little to much. But that is just part of me. Plus my hubby likes me big. I used to be very obese at 563 pounds and now I am at 200 plus range so it is more in check now than it was 10 years ago. So when I try something new that I like I will share it with you all.

First of all I really love dark chocolate and my hubby got me a bag of Hershey's Extra Dark with pomegranate they are so good. The rich taste of the dark chocolate and the tangy taste of the pomegranate is just a great combo.

Second it the Swiss Miss dark chocolate hot chocolate. It is a lot less sweet, which I love. It make a great cafe mocha, just mix it with black coffee, a little milk, and I put a little Splenda with it.

Third is the new Doritos Spicy & Sweet chips. These are really great on a roast beef and cheese on sourdough. They give the sandwich extra crunch but I am weird and have always put chips on my sandwich.

Fourth is Haagen-Daas Pear ice cream with caramelized pear bits and toasted pecan chunks. Well I have said before that I love pear but this ice cream is the best, a real treat.

Last but not least are blue cheese stuffed olives by Mezzetta. They are great along with fresh veggies and plain sourdough bread.

What are some of your favorites? Is there something new on the market that you love, please share.

5 comments:

na said...

I love just about anything Mexican or chocolate...all though I am finding that my body isn't loving those things too much anymore!

Karen, author of "My Funny Dad, Harry" said...

I am giving you an award for a good attitude/gratitude. You can pick it up at http://karenzemek.blogspot.com/2008/12/thanks-for-lemonade-award-for-having.html

Live, Love, Laugh, Write! said...

Your making me hungry! The chocolate and pomegranate sound lovely :)

Juliette Vestal said...

We are starting a new tradition this year and we are going to start having Mexican food for Christmas. We used to live in San Diego and the Mexican food there is really great and we miss it. Plus it is always great to start traditions we your kids are little.

Unknown said...

Hi thanks for stoppi'n by my blogs and leaving a comment. I too love chocolates but these days I am trying to cut from eating it too much co'z diabetes is a family problem and I am trying to avoid it if I can. Good evening to you and your family. God bless!

  © Blogger templates Artsy by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP