Saturday, January 10, 2009

So it's been 6 days since my last post.

Georgia (my 5 month old) has been going to sleep at about 2 a.m. and it has been keeping my other three girls awake. So by the time the family gets up it is about 11 a.m. So then everything gets pushed back and the little extras (like posting on my blog) fall to the wayside. I do get up with Georgia at about 5 a.m. but I don't want to start my day after only 3 hours of sleep. So Today, Georgia is getting only one 1 hour nap insted of two 2 hour naps. Bedtime is at 9 p.m. and no matter what happens everyone is getting up by 7 a.m. Hopefully this will work because by the time I get the housework done it's time to feed children, bathe children, read to the children, do more housework or something that keeps me from posting. So pray that I can do this for me and my family. If anyone has any other tricks or tips I will gladly take any advice.

No comments:

  © Blogger templates Artsy by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP