Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Cabin Fever and Depression Go Hand In Hand

I have everthing going for me but I have the cabin fever blues.
Let me count my blessings...


  1. I have a God that loves me no matter what.
  2. God has blessed me with a a wonderful husband.
  3. Jesus Christ has blessed me with 6 children so far.
  4. Christ has blessed me with a wonderful church family.
  5. I have sister in Christ that love me and I can tell anything to.
  6. We food for our bellies.
  7. We have a roof over our heads.
  8. We have a running truck.
  9. I am enrolled in a study course to better my life and the livies of all in my family.
  10. I have a Beth Moore book on CD coming.
So why am I so blue? I prayed for wisdom in this area but I feel as if God is not listening. Maybe I am not listening to him in some area of my life. While I work this out I found a poem I want to share.


When turmoil smeems to hold full sway
And the ruler of the day,
I'll open up my heart and find
That God with peace can ease my mind. ~Hess



No comments:

  © Blogger templates Artsy by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP