Sunday, March 11, 2007

Learn from the old & welcome the new.

At the start of this year a bunch of bad things happened in a very short time period. My oldest daughter (13) were fighting and she put her hand through a glass door. My hubby and I were fighting and I took our truck for a drive. I was on my way to our church but on a road I did not know, I hit an ice patch and then I smacked right into a Vermont maple tree. I was pregnant and told I was going to have a miscarriage. Then my grandma told me that she was not going to bring my 2 boys (from my 1st marriage) out to Vermont this summerfrom California. After all that I went into the hospital because I wanted to take my own life (sad but I was blaming God for all of it). But now here's the bright side of it all. I have learned I have a husband that can not live without me, I have a church family that loves me so much, and it's not God's fault.
I came home from the hospital on my 31st birthday and things just keep getting better and better.



I am now a student after being out of school for 15 years now. I am studing to be a writer of childrens books. Before I had the miscarriage I had wanted to be a labor and delivery nurse. Once I lost the baby, I realized that I could not deal with other women losing their babies so I told my hubby I wanted to write childrens books. So I am doing a work at home course. Plus he and I are going to a marriage conference that the church is paying for. Plus we will get a date night while we are away, which we have not had since I was pregnant with our 3 year. My hubby also signed me up for a Beth Moore online course. There are so many great things happening in my life and I am so happy about all of them.

No comments:

  © Blogger templates Artsy by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP