Saturday, November 29, 2008

The Polar Express

I love movies that help generate a child's imagination. I really enjoy watching my children so engrossed. My favorite part of the movie is the hot chocolate dance. What I don't enjoy is my hubby giving the children too much hot chocolate and one of them barfing. Only because I miss out on some of the movie. Never mind the fact that this is the second year in a row that I missed out on some of the movie because a child barfs. Last year it was Scarlett and this year is was Savannah. Maybe next year my hubby will learn from history and make popcorn instead of giving the children hot chocolate.

I know that Santa is not the Christian thing to introduce my children to but I don't think there is anything wrong with make believe. Plus I tell my children that their gifts come from Jesus. If I am wrong in my thinking then I am the one that answers at the great white throne.

.

No comments:

  © Blogger templates Artsy by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP