Friday, December 19, 2008

Is Jesus your brother?

Php 2:11 And to the glory of God the Father everyone will openly agree, "Jesus Christ is Lord!"

So if God is our Heavenly Father and Jesus is His Son and we are His children. Then wouldn't that make Jesus our Heavenly brother? And Jesus was born as King of the Jews, so doesn't that make all Christians messianic Jews?

Because Jewish people do not believe that Jesus is the Messiah. But Jewish people that believe that Jesus is the Messiah are called messianic Jews. Or should Jewish people that believe in Jesus the Messiah just be called Christians like the rest of us? So what do you think?

So I am reading this book called God's Appointed Times and it is a very interesting book. I think that at the start of the new year me and my house are going to celebrate holy holidays like the Jewish people did in the Bible. I will definitely be posting on what I learn. I am also going to study the current holiday that we celebrate and find out the origin of things associated with those holidays. I want to teach my children God's way and not just do things out of tradition.

No comments:

  © Blogger templates Artsy by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP